ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

Angel Aerosmith

Eb
1: I'm alone
2: Don't know what I'm gonna do
AbAbsusAb
1: Yeah I don't know if I can face the night
2: about this feeling inside
Eb
1: I'm in tears
2: Yes it's true
CmGmAb
1: and the cryin' that I do is for you
2: loneliness took me for a ride
BbCm
1: I want your love
2: Without your love
Ab
1: Let's break the walls between us
2: I'm nothing but a beggar
BbCm
1: Don't make it tough
2: Without your love
Ab
1: I'll put away my pride
2: a dog without a bone
BbCm
1: Enough's enough
2: What can I do?
AbBb
1: I've suffered and I've seen the light
2: I'm sleeping in this bed alone
Chorus:
EbBb-Ab
Ba-yay-by, you're my angel
Bb-CmBb-Ab
Come and save me tonight
Bb-EbBb-Ab
You're my angel
Bb-Cm
Come and make it all right
1: Ab____ Absus____ Ab____ (goto verse 2)
Bb-AbBb-Eb
2: Come and save me tonight
Bb-Ab____ Bb-Cm____ Bb-Ab____
Bb
You're the reason I live
Ab
You're the reason I die
Eb
You're the reason I give
Cm
when I break down and cry
Ab Bb____
Don't need no reason why.________
Bb
Baby, Baby
(Chorus)

1 comments:

tipblog said...

nice song..i hope u post more guitar chords

Post a Comment