ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

Estranged Guns N'Roses

Em7
When you're talkin to yourself
A
And nobody's home
Em7
You can fool yourself
A
You came in this world alone
(Alone)

GA
So nobody ever told you baby
E
How it was gonna be
GA
So what'll happen to you baby
E
Guess we'll have to wait and see
CG
One, two

EmD
Old at heart but I'm only 28
C
And I'm much too young
E
To let love break my heart
EmD
Young at heart but it's getting much too late
CE
To find ourselves so far apart

D
I don't know how you're s'posed
E
To find me lately
DE
An what more could you ask from me
DE
How could you say that I never needed you
C
When you took everything
DE
Said you took everything from me

EmD
Young at heart an it gets so hard to wait
CE
When no one I know can seem to help me now
EmD
Old at heart but I musn't hesitate
CE
If I'm to find my own way out

Em7A
Still talkin' to myself and nobody's home
(Alone)

GA
So nobody ever told us baby
E
How it was gonna be
GA
So what'll happen to us baby
E
Guess we'll have to wait and see

AE
When I find out all the reasons
D
Maybe I'll find another way
AE
Find another day
DA
With all the changing seasons of my life
EDA
Maybe I'll get it right next time
E
An now that you've been broken down
D
Got your head out of the clouds
A
You're back down on the ground
E
And you don't talk so loud
D
An you don't walk so proud
AED
Any more, and what for

AE
Well I jumped into the river too many times
D
to make it home
AE
I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone
DA
If it doesn't show give it time
EDA
To read between the lines

FmEDE
'Cause I see the storm getting closer
FmEDE
And the waves they get so high
FmEDE
Seems everything We've ever known's here
FmEDE
Why must it drift away and die

AE
I'll never find anyone to replace you
DA
Guess I'll have to make it thru, this time
ED
Oh this time
A
Without you

FmEDE
I knew the storm was getting closer
FmEDE
And all my friends said I was high
FmEDE
But everything we've ever known's here
FmEDE
I never wanted it to die

0 comments:

Post a Comment