ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

Bed Of Roses Bon Jovi


BbF

Sitting here wasted and wounded with this old piano.

BbF
Trying hard to capture the moment, this morning I don't know.

AmBbF
'Cause a bottle of vodka still lies in my head and some blonde

Bb
Gave me nightmares, I think that she's still in my bed.

BbCF
As I think about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead.


BbF
With an iron-clad fist I wake up to french-kiss the morning.

BbF
While a marching band keeps it's own beat in my head while we're talking

AmBbF
About all of the things I longed to believe, about love, the truth,

Bb
What you mean to me and the truth is...

BbCF

Baby you're all that I need.



DmCBbF
I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses.

DmCBbF

Tonight I sleep on a bed of nails.

BbFBbF
I wanna be just as close as the Holy Ghost is.

DmCBbF

Lay you down, on a bed of roses.




BbF
I'm so far away, each step that I take's on my way home.

BbF
A king's ransom in dimes I'd give each night to see through this payphone.

AmBbF
But I'd run out of time or it's hard to get through till the bird on the wire

Bb
Flies me back to you. I'll just close my eyes.

BbC
And whisper "baby blind love is true".

Bridge:

BbC
The hotel bars hangover whiskey's gone dry.

F
The bartender's wig's crooked, she's giving me the eye.

BbBbCF
I might've said yes, but I laughed so hard I think I died.


BbF
Now as you close your eyes you know I'll be thinking about you.

BbF
My mistress she calls me to stand in her spotlight again.

AmBbF
I won't be alone, you know that don't mean I'm not lonely.

BbBbC
I've got nothing to prove, for its you I'd die to defend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment