ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

More Than Words Extreme

INTRO:
G... Cadd9... Am7... C... C.D. G...
VERSE:
GCadd9
Saying I love you is
Am7CDG
not the words I want to hear from you
GCadd9
It's not that I want you
Am7CDEm
not to say but if you only knew
Bm7Am7
Ho-ow ea-sy
DGD/F#Em
It would be to show me how you feel
Bm7Am7D7G7
More than words is all you have to do
G7C
To make it real
CCmG
Then you wouldn't have to say
Em7
That you love me 'cos
Am7D7G
I'd already know
BRIDGE:
GD/F#EmBmC
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
CG/BAm7D7G
More than words to show you feel that your love for me is real
GD/F#Em7Bm7C
What would you say if I took those words away?
CG/BAm7
Then you couldn't make things new
D7G
Just by saying I love you
(Repeat intro x2)
VERSE 2
Now that I've tried to
Talk to you and make you understand
All that you have to do is
Close your eyes and just reach out your hands
And touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me
Cos I'd All Ready Know
REPEAT BRIDGE AD LIB AND FADE

0 comments:

Post a Comment