ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

King Of Hollywood Eagles

F#mE/F#F#m/E/F#
F#mE/F#
Well he sits up there on his leatherette

F#m
looks through picture of the ones that he

E/F#F#m
hasn't had yet when he thinks he wants a

E/F#F#m
closer look he gets out his little black

E/F#F#m
telephone book.

E/F#F#mE/F#
(he's calling, calling, calling. He's

F#mE/F#
calling, calling, calling. He's calling,

F#mE/F#
calling, calling He's calling)

F#mE/F#F#m
Come sit down here beside me honey let's

We gon' get you an apartment honey we gon

E/F#F#m
have a little heart to heart now look

get you a car (spoken)"yeah, we're

E/F#
at me and tell me darlin'

gonna take care of you, darlin'"

F#mE/F#F#m
how badly do you want this part? are you

we gon' make you a movie star for years

E/F#F#m
willin' to sacrifice an' are you willin'

I've seen 'em come and go he says

E/F#
to be real nice

"I've had 'em all, ya know"

F#mE/F#
All your talent and my good taste

I handled everything in my own way

F#m 1. E/F# F#m/ E/F#

I'd hate to see it go to waste

F#m/E/F#/F#mE/F#
2.

E/F#F#m/E/F#m/E/
are today

no chords(Ebass through out-just hit the

6th string open)

After while nothin' was pretty after while

everything got lost still his jacuzzi

runneth over still be just couldn't get

off

F#mE/F#F#m
He's just another power junky just another

E/F#F#mE/F#
silk scarf monkey you'd know it if you saw

F#mE/F#
his stuff the man just isn't big enough

repeat same chords till fade

0 comments:

Post a Comment