ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

The unforgiven Metallica

AmEmDAm
New blood joins this earth and quickly he's sub-dued.
EmDAm
Through constant pain disgrace, the young boy learns their rules.
EmDAm
With time the child draws in this whipping boy done wrong.
EmDAm
Deprived of all his thoughts, the young man struggles on and on.
CGDAm
He knows, oo, a vow unto his own that never from this day
CGE
his will they'll take a - way.
CHORUS:
AmCGEmAm
What I've felt, what I've known never shined through in what I've shown.
AmCGEAm
Never be. Never see. Won't see what might have been.
AmCGEmAm
What I've felt, what I've known,never shined through in what I've shown.
AmCGEAm
Never free. Never me. So I dub the unforgiven.
AmEmDAm
They dedicate their lives to running all of his
EmDAm
He tries to please them all, this bitter man he is
EmDAm
Throughout the life the same, he's battled constantly
EmDAm
This fight he cannot win. A tired man they see no longer cares.
CGDAm
The old man then prepares to die regretfully
CGE
That old man here is me.
Chorus...

0 comments:

Post a Comment