ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

Everything i do i do it for you Bryan Adams


DAGA
Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me
DAG
Search your heart, search your soul and when you find me there,
GDA
you'll search no more
AEmD/F#Em/G
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
D/F#EmD/F#Em/G
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
DADsus2
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you
Verse2
DAGAsus4A
Look into your heart, you will find, there's nothing there to hide
ADAGDA
Take me as I am, take my life, I would give it all, I would sacrifice
AEmDEmD/E
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
D/EEmDEm
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
EmDADDsusD
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you
Bridge
DCFCG
There's no love like your love, and no other could give more love
DAEA
There's no where unless you're there, all the time, all the way
Solo
GDDsusDGDDsusD
Last Chorus:
DEmA
Oh you can't tell me it's not worth trying for
EmA
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
GDAG
Yeah I would fight for you, I'd lie for you, walk the wire for you
Gm
Yeah I'd die for you
DAsusAGG6D
You know it's true, everything I do, oh, I do it for you
Everything I Do , I Do It For You
By
Bryan Adams
From : Yira@dorsai.dorsai.org
Date : 7/8/95
Intro |Db |Dsu4 |Gb |Ab7|
DbDbsus4GbAb
Look into my eyes , you will see, what you mean to me.
DbDbsus4
Search your heart , search your soul ,
GbDbAb
And when you find me there , you will find no more.
Ebm7Ab
Don't tell me , it's not worth trying for.
Ebm7Ab
You can't tell me , it's not worth dying for.
DbDbsus4Db
You know it's true, Everything I do , I do it for you.
DbDbsus4
Look into your eyes , you will find ,
GbAb
There's nothing there to hide.
DbDbsus4
Take me as I am , take my life
BE
There's no love , like your love.
BF#
And no other could give more love.
DbAb
There's nowhere on this ____?_______
EbAb
All the time , all the way.
Solo:
Ebm7Ab
Don't tell me it's worth trying for.
Ebm7Ab
I can't help it , it's nothing I want more.
DbAbGb
Yeah I'd fight for you , I'd lie for you , walk the wild for you ,
Gb
Yeah I'd die for you_________.
DbDbsus4GbDb
You know it's true , Everything I do , I'll do it for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment