ss_blog_claim=10be17e1bcd537b831d9b933bf48c32f

I'll Be There For You Bon Jovi







Dm
I guess this time you're really leaving

FC

I hear your suitcase say good-bye

Dm
and as my broken heart lies bleeding

FC

you say true love is sui-cide.


Dm
You say you cried a thousand rivers

FC

and now you're swimming for the shore

AmDm

you left me drowning in my tears

FG

and you won't save me any-more.

N.C.

I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl.

CHORUS:

C

I'll be there for you

Am

these five words I swear to you

F
when you breathe I wanna be the air for you

GBbFC

I'll be there for you.

C

I'd live and I'd die for you

Am

I'd steal the sun from the sky for you

F

words can't say what love can do

GBbFC

I'll be there for you.


I know you we've had some good times
now they have thir own hiding place
I can promise you tomorrow
but I can't buy back yesterday.
And baby you know my hands are dirty (and baby you know my hands are dirty)
but I wanted to be your valentine
I'll be the water when you get thirsty baby
when you get drunk I'll be the wine. (Jon's scream)

CHORUS

And I wasn't there when you where happy
and I wasn't there when you were down, down down
I didn't mean to miss your birthday baby
I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out.

CHORUS

0 comments:

Post a Comment